Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: This tour's setlist

  1. #1
    Inactive Member thomasdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2007
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What do you think the setlist will include this tour? Do you think that it will concentrate on tunes from the greatest hits package? I have tickets for 3 shows in New York/New Jersey area and will die if the opening songs are Reach for the Sky then Highway 101. I'm hoping to hear some seldom played numbers,maybe This Time Darlin or Down on the World again. I know one thing from experience. What they play tonight will be very close to what I'll hear at the end of next month.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SaintofCircumstance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2005
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my prediction:

    road zombie
    reach for the sky
    highway 101
    (then in no particular order)
    MLM
    under my thumb
    nickels and dimes
    bad luck
    sick boys
    sometimes i do
    when she begins
    ball and chain
    far behind
    Encore:
    prison bound
    ring of fire
    (give or take) story of my life

    ... and i'll still be there, singing along, making my friends wonder how i called the whole set in the car one the way down [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I saw them in Santa Cruz last summer I made a CD for the drive down with songs in the order I thought they would play them. I was only off by one song! I still listen to that CD, one of my favorites in the car.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Glenn Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    784
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE "MAYBELLENE" ON SOME OF THE SETLISTS!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Love_Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Glenn Cole:
    HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE "MAYBELLENE" ON SOME OF THE SETLISTS!!!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I second that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •